Monday 11 August 2014

A week of travel!

I will give you all my travel plans, but because this is a blog and not a personal note I won't give specific times.....so here we go....
On Wednesday I take the bus from Kamloops to Calgary to spend some precious time with my Grandma and Grandma.  Then on the morning of the16th (Saturday) I fly from Calgary to Toronto, Where I take a breath.  On the 17th I fly with a fellow Canadian student across the country and to Manila, Philippines, where we switch flights and head to Davao arriving on Tuesday the 19th Philippine time.  There are about 15 hours difference from B.C. time. (sigh) so that's the plan!  In the end it will be about 10 hours on a bus and 24 hours in the air.  

A big prayer request is that I don't get sick.  last time I had a long flight I was really ill, and would be so pleased if that was not repeated!  


No comments:

Post a Comment