Monday 18 August 2014

Arrival!

Well after a VERY long flight I am here!!! In Davao city!  Very exciting, mind boggling, hard believing, a little overwhelming and yes I am on the tired side of things.  But fortunately I dozed lots on the plane which I think will work in my favor for dealing with jet leg. (by the way if anyone knows why Jet leg is called jet leg  please let me know because it has never made any sense to me).  Anyway I did feel a little ill on the plane and although thankfully there was no barf bags involved there was a need for me to trade seats with my neighbor in order to be sitting on a aisle seat in regards to being close to a bathroom....but the air line staff were wonderful and actually come to think of it..... because I wasn't feeling the best I ended up sleeping more, and I am feeling fine now.  

 Oh yes and it is REALLY hot here as expected so I am thinking my Canadian family and friends could ship me some snow and ice.  or I guess you could just pray I climatize quick.

Anyway, so I have about two weeks of orientation here in Davao and then will head up to Tabuk!  So I guess just prayers that adjustments go well.

love you all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey sis...great blog!!!! I am glad you are following in my blog-steps!!! Glad you made it safe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have never seen it in print...come to think of it neither have I......I that is why you are confused. It is spelt jet lag. Hope that has given you some clarity my dear.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the tropical sun and cool off in the beautiful ocean that I know exists there! :) glad you made it safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete