Wednesday 6 August 2014

Busy Last Week

So the final stages are coming together,it is a busy week with lots of family that I am eager to spend time, visiting, and saying goodbye to dear friends and family. I got my twinrix shot yesterday and have to go into Kamloops for a different shot.   There is also the Gospel weekend coming up on Friday of which I am playing a small part in; singing with my fellow worship band members on the last day, of which I am really excited about.

Note to other travelers: Do not wait to the last minute to get shots done.  turns out one has to get booster shots after the initial injection, fortunately I can get those in Philippines.  For this next shot i am getting on Friday I almost didn't get in  as the Clearwater nurse is away until Monday and the Public Health service office is booked all this week, fortunately I was able to get in with Travel connections, a very lovely lady who only charges 10 dollars to give the shot.   So I am thanking God for that.  Also a side note on that, my arm is still sore from yesterdays shot, the last time I got a shot it was tender for months, am praying that this will not be the case.

 Please pray that all the details come together with lots of time to spend with family and friends before the departure.  In the next few days I will post my travel itinerary but for now I can tell you that my journey begins on August 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment